Thursday, July 28, 2011

Discussion Reflection

It was interesting to see what others thought about this course. As I mentioned in my post, the best part of the course for me was the discussion with other teachers. When I tell people that I'm taking courses online, they typically say something about how difficult that would be or how can you learn without face to face interactions. I've found this course to be a great learning experience. The give and take with the rest of my classmates has been very rewarding. After reading the D2L discussion, it reminded how valuable forums are. I plan on incorporating discussion board into my class more this year. I think this will increase the sharing of ideas. I've learned so much from my classmates here. I'm sure my students could get the same benefits from the same type of discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment