Thursday, July 28, 2011

Setting the Stage Reflection

After re-reading my setting the stage post at the beginning of the course, I can't say that much has changed on the way of my technology philosophy. I still think that it is very important to integrate technology into the classroom. I still technology should only be used if it is an upgrade from what is already being done. One thing that has changed is my understanding of collaboration. I really enjoyed the discussion and sharing that took place on this course. I want to incorporate that principle into my classroom so that students spend more time building knowledge together. One other major change is that my toolbox has grown significantly. I know have a much better and broader understanding of how technology can be used to enhance learning.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that in terms of technology in the classroom and equipping our students to be able to compete with today`s shrinking world the philosophy remains the same. For me and for most of us it has been an enriching experience in the learning of the tools we could use in class.As you have rightly said the toolbox has grown significantly.

    ReplyDelete